Homework 14

This design makes me sort of uncomfortable, yet I am strangely attracted to it. The type is serif, I think it may be Times New Roman. Maybe the "VooDoo" type gives off a dangerous, creepy feel to the viewer. Or maybe it's the dark background that collaborates with the fire to create a chaotic, spooky, yet silent image for the viewer to investigate. Whatever it is, it's very successful. Everything is legible, and the use of color is successful because it's just enough color to draw the reader's attention without interrupting the dark mood that the designer wanted to create. I was attracted to this because of odd, abstract, surreal look in this design. It doesn't really fit my style, yet I was attracted to it because of it's uniqueness. This is a scan from the inside of St. Louis Rams game day program from October 2008.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 16 (Extra Credit #2)

Homework 13