Blog Post 17 (Extra Credit #3)

Another project from my portfolio. This is one of my favorites for a couple reasons. First, because it has a lot of meaning to me. This player, Keifer Sykes, who now plays professionally overseas, reached out to me about 4 years back and wanted me to make some designs for him. Being in high school at the time, I would do anything for a Division 1 college athlete, even if it was for free, as an opportunity to enhance my portfolio. This is not the first piece I made for him, but it is one of many. I actually got the chance to meet him and I made this design shortly after. This design is also one of my favorites because it uses type to illustrate the image or showcase individual parts within the image. The typeface is a serif, I don't recall what the exact font was. What attracts me to this piece is the movement within the image created by warped text. This design was made by me in April 2015, and he used it as his profile picture on social media for a while, which was really cool to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 14

Blog Post 16 (Extra Credit #2)

Homework 13