Homework 13

Did I mention I love sports? The cover type is sans serif. I am unsure of the specific typeface, but I would categorize it as more of a decorative font with a geometric feel. The designer made a good choice to go with a white background, as it fits with the image and goes along with the silent mood the cover athlete is portraying. Another element I really appreciate about this is the sizing. The "NEXT" type is the same height as the image, so both compliment each other well. I was attracted to this because of the simplicity, as with many of my other posts. I like the use of yellow, and the little black arrow created as a symbol within the text.This is a scan of an ESPN the Magazine issue from April of 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 14

Blog Post 16 (Extra Credit #2)