Homework 12

Colors, decoration, detail, and large type really take this design to the next level. The cover type is what I would classify as a decorative type, and I am unsure of the specific typeface. The paragraph type, is serif, probably Times New Roman if I had to guess. The designer did a great job here and even took some risks. It isn't easy to go with a dark background and have everything be flavorful and legible at the same time, but the designer pulled it off. I was attracted to this because of all the little details and the use of color. I also love the use of 3D, as it is something I would like to learn myself. I absolutely love the glowing effect created within each character as well. This is a scan of an ESPN the Magazine issue from April of 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 14

Blog Post 16 (Extra Credit #2)

Homework 13