Homework 9

I have always loved sports ever since I was a little kid. I want to pursue a career in sports with design, and this program cover is the type of work I like to create. The cover type is sans serif, I think the font used is probably "Frutiger" because I work with the University of Illinois style guide a lot and that is the main font of their brand. The simplicity allows for the viewer to admire everything, including the image, background, type, and colors. I love the use of color in this design, as the background does not clash with the white text, instead the text and background compliment each other perfectly. I was attracted to this because of the simplicity, and the overlapping of image and text. This is a scan of the 2016-17 University of Illinois Men's Basketball program. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 14

Blog Post 16 (Extra Credit #2)

Homework 13