Homework 6

This is a scan of an advertisement in a magazine. The type is sans serif, I think one of the fonts is Arial, but I am unsure on the font from the Geico logo. There is plenty of space in this design, but I like it that way. The viewer will not be distracted by jumbled up elements, and can see the whole page as it was meant to be portrayed. I love the variance of type size in this ad, as it creates emphasis on the parts that are more important, and draws the viewer to one part of the page, which allows the reader to slowly draw themselves to the rest of the information. What I have always admired about Geico is that they can successfully advertise their message with something completely irrelevant to insurance. In this, Geico is using humor to grab the audience's attention. I was attracted to this because of the use of multiple type sizes, and how the image at the top is interesting and draws the viewer in. This is a scam from the inside of ESPN the Magazine, September 2016.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 14

Blog Post 16 (Extra Credit #2)

Homework 13