Homework 2

This is a page from Michael Jordan's autobiography "For the Love of the Game." Forgive me for not being able to fit the full scan on screen. What I really love about this page design is the space of the layout. It really allows the view to be attracted to everything the page has to offer. The quality of the typography is nice because of this spacing. I love the use of black and orange text because it perfectly fits the warm color of the photography. Tracking and kerning is perfect. The larger type is sans serif, with the body text at the bottom being serif. If I had to guess the type, I would guess that the serif text is Times, and that the sans serif is Futura. What attracted me to this piece was the use of warm colors, the spacing, the different in text size, and the photography. Pretty much everything works together in harmony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 14

Blog Post 16 (Extra Credit #2)

Homework 13